Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My angel was looking out for me today as wel as my spirit guide, As she allways does
All you need to do is ask for him/her and shes there
I ♥ my angela And my spirit guide, i hope you do too !, And take time to go out and read sylvia browne's boofk of angels!,
Its a excellent book! i reccomend it!, And dont Push your angel or spirit guide away , They are only there to protect you!

Angel of god,my guardian dear
to whom gods love commits me here
ever this day be at my side,
to light and guard,and rule and guide
-Sylvia browne♥

1 comment:

Dara the Dandy! said...

I've always wanted to read one of her books and I think she's the only psychic I'd ever trust because I've watched her on the Montel Williams Show so many times, I've sorta grown attached to her.


btw, I'm dara and I found your blog through teen vogue forum that I posted about blog exchanges. Link me?